Our Vision is to foster a sense of community.
The Mission of The Longbranch Foundation is to provide an opportunity for the community to work together for mutual benefit.
What Goals do we have to achieve this Mission?
- Preserve and maintain historic properties
- Maintain and improve local area recreation grounds and trails
- Support scholarship programs, student camps and other public-school activities that assist underprivileged children
- Enhance Filucy Bay environmental protection and public safety at the Longbranch Marina
- Support other community service organizations through grants and other activities that benefit the community
How do we achieve this Mission?
- Through partnerships with the Longbranch Improvement Club and other community service organizations.
- With the help of our partners, from individuals and government to local non-profits and businesses.
- By using a community oriented, collaborative approach and staying true to our five Core Values:
- Welcoming Spirit
The Longbranch Foundation is a non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization associated with The Longbranch Improvement Club. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.